ANTON PAAR MCR 101 RHEOMETER with magnetorheological module
RHEOMETERs are used to measure the way in which a liquid, suspension or slurry flows in response to applied forces. Rheology is the study of the flow of matter, primarily in a liquid state, but also as "soft solids" or solids under conditions in which they respond with plastic flow rather than deforming elastically in response to an applied force. For this reason, rheology is also considered to be the study of stress-strain relationships in materials.
ANTON PAAR MCR 101 RHEOMETER with magnetorheological module is used for viscosity measurements of materials in the absence or presence of an applied magnetic field, being fitted with a magnetorheological module. The rheometer allows the determination of the flow dependence as a function of time and/or temperature. The rheometer is used to measure the flow properties of materials, rotational tests with controlled shear tensions, creep tests, oscillatory tests with controlled tension or creep rate. In all measurements, a magnetic field of maximum 1T can be applied. The rheometer allows the evaluation of the technical performances of the rheological fluids: electrorheological and magnetorheological.
Anton Paar MCR 101 Rheometer with Magnetorheological module
- Power consumption:
- Power: 100…240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 …60 Hz
- Measuring drive:
- Minimum torque: 0.5 µNm
- Maximum torque: 125 µNm
- Torque resolution: 0.002 µNm
- Torque accuracy: max. (0.2 µNm; 0.5 %)
- Maximum rise of torque: 1,500 Nm/s
- Speed range CSS (controlled shear stress): 10-6 min-1 to 3,000 min-1
- Speed range CSR (controlled shear rate): 10-4 min-1 to 3,000 min-1
- Frequency domain: 10-4 Hz - 100 Hz
- Measuring principle: optical incremental encoder
- Temperature ranges:
- Temperature devices: -20°C to 70°C
- Watercooling-Head’: 25°C to 40°C.
Services: Viscosity measurements of materials, with and without applied magnetic field.