PHASOR XSTM PORTABLE PHASED ARRAY - ULTRASONIC FLAW DETECTOR
This portable and rugged device combines the productivity advantages of Phased Array with a code-compliant conventional ultrasonic flaw detector. Combined with GE Phased Array transducers, the Phasor XS can solve inspection applications in less time at an affordable price. Simple menu-driven operation of basic Phased Array controls puts the technology within reach of the Level II field inspector. Data is easily captured, interpreted and archived.
Phasor XS - Portable Phased Array
- Range (Steel): 6.75 - 13,700 mm
- Display Delay: 15.0 to 3,500 µs
- Probe Delay: 0 to 1,000 µsecs
- Sound Velocity Custom: 250 to 16,000 m/s
- Material Velocity Table: 65 fixed entries and custom
- Damping: 50 and 1,000 W
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 15 to 2,000
- Pulser Type: Spike 250 V
Hi Lo select
- Frequency Ranges (-3 dB): 1 to 13 MHz
1; 2; 2.25; 4; 5; 10; 13 Broad Band-BB (selectable)
- Dual and Single: Standard
- Gain: 0 to 110 dB
- dB Change Steps: 0.2-0.6-1.0-2.0-6 and user defined (0.2 to 60.0)
- Auto CAL Feature: Standard
- Reject: 0 to 80%
- Rectification: (+)/(-)/Full + RF
- DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction): Amplitude curves (DAC) with a maximum of 15 reference echoes, 4 other curves or lines can be displayed with variable dB intervals.
- TCG (Time Corrected Gain): 60 dB to 12 dB/µsec
- DGS (Distance Gain Size): Standard
- Custom Offset Curve: Standard
- AWS (American Welding Standard) D1.1: Standard
- Temperature operation: 0; +55°C
- Measurement resolution: 0.1 up to 999.99 mm (0.001 up to 99.999 inch)
- Size: 282 L x 150 W x 159 H mm (11.1 L x 6.0 W x 6.2 H in).
Services: General non-destructive inspection of materials/products/objects such as: welds; forgings; castings; plates; bars, tubular goods; bridges, rail and structures; large-area scanning; composites; composite structures (delamination and disbonding).