Structural, morphological/topological and compositional analysis of materials:
- X-ray diffraction;
- Atomic, electric and magnetic force microscopy;
- OM and SEM for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of structural phases;
- UHR-TEM analysis for the microstructure evolution at the nanoscale, including compositional studies by EDX and EELS;
- Differential thermal gravimetry (TG/DSC) for the determination of crystallization temperatures, drying loss, chemical transformations following oxidation, temperature resistance of polymers or metal/polymer composite materials, etc. ;
- Dimensional analysis of micro/nanopowders by Dynamic Light Scattering method (DLS).