PERKIN-ELMER LAMBDA 35 is a versatile spectrometer which operates in ultraviolet (UV) and visible (Vis) spectral fields. ULTRAVIOLET-Visible (UV-Vis) spectrometer is used to measure how well a sample absorbs light at each wavelength. LAMBDA 35 is a double beam UV/Vis spectrophotometer, packing pre-aligned Halogen and Deuterium Lamps. The two sources of radiation cover the range of wavelengths of 190-1100 nm and a variable bandwidth range of 0.5 to 4 nm. The variable bandwidth of the LAMBDA 35 offers the best solution for compositional analysis of materials in solution state.
Spectrophotometer UV-VIS PERKIN-ELMER LAMBDA 35
- Power: 100 V up to 240 V a.c., 50/60 Hz; 250 VA
- Range: 190 - 1,100 nm
- Bandwidth: 0.5-4 nm (variable)
- Absorbance range (linearity 0.99r2): 3.2 A
- Working temperature: 15°C ¸ 35°C
- Relative humidity: 20% ¸ 80%
- Precision: up to 0.1 nm
- Scanning rate: 60 ¸ 2,880 nm/min
Services: Compositional analysis of materials in solution state.